Monday, November 16, 2009

When Life Gives Me Lemons, I Make Beef Stew

It's day 11 here in the hospital. So far, I've been able to twist one thing to my advantage. My painkiller of choice, Oxycodone, is giving me a slight contentment, making things a little more bearable. And after my physical therapy, I talked to Clay, the physical therapist, about maybe getting me a pass to do my PT outside instead of being stuck in my room. He talked to my nurse, and she said she would say something to the doctor. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Also, Katie gave me the best news ever today. She was finally able to get everything straightened out on her end, and now she's coming to live with me this January! I feel like all these things that I thought were going against me are finally showing me their brighter sides. All in all, I'm feeling alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment