Saturday, November 14, 2009

Headstrong

My hospitalizations are normally uneventful, which is good. But this time around has been a little different. My PFT's were at 47% but I was still sick. Turned out that I had a yeast infection in my port a cath. So that was removed, and now I'm starting to get a bit better. I'm getting Oxycodone for the pain, and let me tell you, that medication is possibly one of my favorites.
All that's pissing me off is this deal with psychiatry. They make me have a sitter 24/7 because of my sleepwalking problems. Does it make sense to be watched over during the day? Yeah, I didn't think so.
And on top of those things, my only form of communication with Katie, Skype, isn't working right tonight. It's really pissing me off, because all I want to do is sit here and talk with her. But there's nothing either of us can do about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment