Saturday, November 28, 2009

How To Be Miserable

Have you ever told a single lie that blew out of control like wildfire? It's not that your a liar, but one small thing happens thats truly insignificant, but you assume that someone will overreact to it, so you guiltily attempt to blot it out of your history by pretending it didn't happen? I know that feeling. In fact, I hurt the most important person in the world to me by doing that. She's my best friend, my lover, the peice in my life that fully completes me, and I lied to her. Even saying it makes me feel like a dog... I lied to her.. And I'm not even a liar! I have no idea why I did it. And now I know she doesn't trust me, which is the sadest thing I've ever had to accept. I may have ruined everything, all because of my stupidity. I'm not perfect.. No one is. And sure, every now and then I recognize something to be not quite right but find myself bending to it anyway. But thats only human. I'm not trying to make any excuses for what I did, because there aren't any. But I'm not a bad person. And regardless of how pissed off and hurt she is, and how inclined she is at the moment to think that everything I say is a lie... I love her. And I regret it more than she can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment